Sunday 24 January 2016

New Hollywood Canning Garden



My all time favourites. White coffee of course. The coffee here taste okay. Not watery, just the nice taste.



 Here it is. New Hollywood. The place sounded grand but it has no connection with "Hollywood". It is quite crowded in the morning, especially weekends. This restaurant is located at 38, Jalan Lee Kwee Foh, 31400, Ipoh Perak.

This stall sells noodles. So, I ordered the kuey teow soup noodle.

Kuey Teow Soup Noodle. Only RM5.00. Taste okay.



 Next, I have Siamese Laksa. I wanted to order prawn mee actually,  but it was sold out. 




Siamese laksa. Looks nice and smells good. Contains fish, mint leaves, pineapple, cucumber and many more. I would advise you to ask for more soup because the soup given is quite less. Its a bit sour, and not spicy. So don't worry, you won't be sobbing on your way out.  Only RM5.00 for one bowl.










Next, I need to get some snacks. The main course is never enough to keep me full. So, there's Lobak. All the fried stuff. Choose what you like and they'll fry them for you.


 Here comes our Lobak. It also comes with their chili sauce. Looks gooey but taste good. It is RM4.50 for this plate of lobak. Very crispy.

No comments:

Post a Comment