Sunday 30 June 2013

Girl Guide Programme (29 June 2013)

 
 Yesterday 29th June 2013, girl guides were having a programme. We must pay RM2.50 for food. This is the nasi lemak I ate. It comes with an egg, anchovies, peanuts, cucumber and sambal. Although the sambal was a little spicy, but it was delicious.
 
 
  We were waiting the whole morning for the Cendol man. The Cendol man came around 11 in the morning. My friends and I were the second customer as we had waited for so long. I've ordered Cendol Pulut (bungkus) which is RM3.00, while 1 of my friend ordered Plain Cendol (bungkus) which is RM2.50. The taste was fantastic. You guys out there should try it someday. It is located at Polo Ground or you call it Padang Rekreasi Sultan Abdul Aziz, look out for the van at 11 o'clock.




Feel  Free to leave a comment  =D

No comments:

Post a Comment