Tuesday 19 November 2013

Malacca Trip!!!




Hey people! Anyone in Malacca?? I've been there over the weekends and I found out that there are so much to eat there. I shall suggest you some places to eat. Let's start, where do you live? I was in Mahkota Hotel (near Mahkota Parade).

If you have nothing to eat in your hotel or too lazy to go out, there's a cafe in Mahkota Hotel which is Cafe Mahkota.
I'm not sure if you can read it. So let me rewrite it.
It's in Cafe Mahkota(inside Mahkota Hotel). It's only for Sundays. The Longest High Tea will be from Noon-5.00pm. It cost only RM35++ per adult and RM20++ per child. The pulut hitam layered cake is RM48++per kg and can also be found in Cafe Mahkota. This cake is only for November. So, don't missed it.



Not forgetting, there is also a Pizza Terrace in the Hotel.




 There is also a lounge in the hotel which is Bay Lounge.
Children below 21 years old are not allowed into the Bay Lounge from 9pm to 1am. Wine punches are RM25++ per glass. There is also wine of the month that is GRAN castillo which is RM110++ per bottle.

No comments:

Post a Comment