Wednesday 2 December 2015

Bourbon Petit Choco Rangdosha

I've been searching for this for quite some time. However, it was never found until today. This really brings back childhood memories. I used to buy this everytime when I visit Jaya Jusco, now Aeon Kinta City Ipoh. What I am talking about is the Bourbon Chocolate biscuit. A long and narrow packing consisting small pieces of  round chocolate biscuits. You can get it at RM4.23 @ Giant Hypermarket Bercham, or Aeon Klebang. It comes in a few flavours but this purple packing is my favourite.


This is how the biscuits looked like. It kind of taste like the Pepperidge Farm Milano,but the mini version of it. Biscuits that are not totally crunchy but not soft either. A combination of crunchy and soft I would say. Filled with chocolate cream and it taste awesome. The biscuits are in bite sizes. I guess it will be never enough even though you finish the whole packet because it is so small. Probably made for little kids?


Bourbon Petit Choco Rangdosha is a product of Japan. It's net weight is 47 g. That label really helps a lot because most Malaysians can't read Japanese words. You should really try this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment